Short Story - Read by Cory Smith
The idea for 18 Years a Slave was inspired by the story of 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northrup. 18 Years a Slave is a slightly humorous twist on this story, about how I was unknowingly sold on the idea of a different form of slavery, that of being enslaved to debt and interest, due to my own ignorance and short-sightedness. Originally published as a blog post, this audio version has been updated and extended for your listening pleasure.
It is my hope that you'll:
- Be able to learn from my experience.
- Be empowered to ask new questions.
- Gain a better understanding of the financial system.
- Learn how to gain your freedom.
- Learn about the gold market.
- Discover why gold and silver are really God's money.
- Discover what is more valuable than gold.
- Be introduced to the concept of life force particles.
By Cory Smith
PAY WITH BITCOIN - https://www.blockonomics.co/pay-url/3e420bf66341409c
Audio - 18 Years a Slave - Student Loans, Gold Chains and Digital Slavery
Length - 21 minutes